A craftsman made bespoke classic pine dresser. Two beaded panelled doors to the base with an open central section with wine bottle racks. Three drawers to the base which also features a solid skirting, and an arched piece to the top of the open section. The dresser top features wide fluted uprights to either side carrying a wide arched piece and a heavily moulded cornice. The back of the top is boarded. The top has two open curving shelves with moulded front edges. The worktop has a deep rounded edge.
We rarely name a dresser but we acquired this exceptional example in Collingham (near Wetherby) and we've called it The Collingham dresser since then.
The wine racks will take twelve champagne bottles.
Multi coat paint finish:
- thorough preparation
- professionally spray painted
- one coat of shellac based primer
- one coat of water based acrylic resin undercoat
- two coats of water based acrylic satin in 'Ammonite'.
- base cupboards were also painted inside
- The worktop was sanded back and received 3 coats of water based satin varnish.
To complete the refinish, we added new brushed satin steel pulls to the drawers and brushed satin steel knobs to the doors
This dresser separates in two for transportation. The base is 92 cm high.